Pay with Telpay Online
Pay us with Telpay Online payment service. There are No service or transaction fees. Save on postage, envelopes and cheque costs.
How does it work?
- Sign up for a Telpay account
- Once approved with Telpay, you can click the blue “Pay with Telpay Online” banner on our website
- Sign in to you Telpay account and initiate the payment
- You can also setup automatic withdrawals that authorize us to withdraw funds whenever you have an invoice
For businesses making a payment:
For individuals making a payment:
Step by step instructions on how to make a business account for Telpay Online
- Sign Up at telpay.ca/online
– Complete all required fields in “Company and Contact Information” and “Payment Details“
– Enter 0092135 for Telpay Biller Code.
– Confirm and activate your account.
- Make your first payment
– Complete required payment details in “Biller information” and “Payment instructions“.
– Telpay Biller Code: 0092135
– Enter Customer Account Number
– Enter payment amount and choose payment date*
– Confirm and accept payment details
- Confirm your payment method
– Enter the bank account that Telpay should debit your payment from
– Review and agree to Customer Agreement
*Please allow 3 business days for your payment to be applied.
**First payment cannot be processed until Telpay receives a copy of your void cheques for business or a utility bill for individuals and signed authorization form.